GENERAL MANAGER / CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
A Proven Leader Driven By Vision-Passion-Action
A visionary, certified Master Club Manager with consistent record of improving club operations through hands-on approach to management that emphasizes member satisfaction. A team builder of high-performance and talent through diligent recruiting, hiring, training, and development programs. Change agent of organizational cultures who sets clear expectations of performance excellence. Known as a proactive leader who consistently takes organizations to higher levels of achievement. Expert in all cross-functional aspects of club operations as proven by a progressive career from caddy through management and executive leadership roles.
• Demonstrates solid financial/business management and is known for constant membership growth, attention to detail, improving club operation and the successful completion of capital projects on time and under budget.
• A well rounded family club manager with an impeccable career working at premier Midwestern private clubs excelling in all areas of club management including: accounting, internal controls, technology, food & beverage, marketing, membership development, agronomy, social/golf events, and staff training & development.
• Experienced in developing and meeting budgets including a track record of growing revenue and identifying cost-saving opportunities while maintaining high quality member services.
• Skilled in working with members and Boards to develop, update and implement a long-term strategic plan, including annual goals focused on moving toward the Clubs vision. Understands and excels in working in volunteer member governance environment.
• A high performance team builder with strong overall leadership and communication skills. Establishes challenging goals, achieves staff buy-in, delegates responsibility and steps in to assist as needed. Makes tough personnel decisions when required.